Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
The 2018 scholarship awardees.
- Scholarships are awarded each year to Murrieta and Lake Elsinore graduating seniors.
- Focus is on students who plan to pursue a career/field of study in the environmental sciences.
- While not a requirement, preference will be given to students who have participated in any of SRPNEF’s environmental education programs.
- Private donations specifically designated for the SRPNEF Scholarship Fund.
- No SRPNEF program or grant funds are used for scholarships.
- Scholarship donations are 100% tax deductible.
How to Donate
- By Mail: Make check Payable to SRPNEF / Memo Scholarship Fund
Mail to: P. O. Box 941, Murrieta, CA 92562
Administered By – How to Apply
- Scholarships will be administered by Murrieta Dollars for Scholars a chapter of Scholarship America, a nationally recognized non-profit dedicated to mobilizing support for students getting into and graduating from college.
- Students apply at Murrieta Dollars for Scholars – http://www.murrieta.dollarsforscholars.org/index.php?section=chapterWebsite&action=main&fwID=1990
- April, 2020 at a public celebration – location to be determined.
The Santa Rosa Plateau Nature Education Foundation is a non-profit, environmental project-based learning program. Students actively become aware, explore and address environmental challenges while building skills in teamwork and communication, research, data collection and analysis, community engagement, and reflection. The Foundation’s programs enable and require students to delve deeply into a range of academic content while investigating environmental issues affecting the natural world in their own backyard.
Learn more about the Foundation here.